This year’s edition of the BalletOFFFestival with the topic:TRANSFORMATION will take place from 22nd to 25th November at the Nowa Huta Cultural Center – Krakow Choreographic Centre. Book your time for dance – in the program: international dance workshops, performances by foreign and Polish artists and accompanying events.
Just before the festival, our Center will turn into a real production house. In the Nowa Huta Cultural Centre 5 teams will work on their pieces and present them at the BalletOFFFestival 2018. We will reveal more details soon.
Program BalletOFFFestival 2018
– iCoDaCo premiere (collective work of artists from Poland, Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Hong Kong)
– Fernando Belfiore “D3US X M4CHIN4” (Amsterdam)
– Jefta van Dinter “Dark Field Analysis” (Stockholm/Berlin)
– Petra Tejnorova, Jaro Vinarsky, “You Are Here” (Czech Republic)
– Magda Jędra, Iza Szostak „Królestwo” (Poland)
– Krakow Choreographic Centre’s residency / premiere of polish collective choreographed by Quan Bui Ngoca (Belgium/Vietnam)
– Around Centre Group “Trans_Miss(i)on”, choreography: Iwona Olszowska (Poland) and Ferenc Feher (Hungary),
– Krakow Choreographic Centre’s residencies / premieres which will be selected in August (Poland).
Fringe program: workshops and open classes led by Brian Michaels (Germany), Israel Alloni (Sweden), Gwyn Emberton (Wales) and all iCoDaCo dancers.
The festival will be accompanied by an exhibition of photographs taken during previous editions and this years’ residencies by Katarzyna Machniewicz.
This year’s edition of BalletOFFFestival received funding from the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
photo: Katarzyna Machniewicz