audition to Accademia Susanna Beltrami
ACCADEMIA SUSANNA BELTRAMI / DANCEHAUS Milano
INTERNATIONAL AUDITIONS 2019 – 2020
WHEN: 24 April 2019 | 2:00-5:00 PM
WHERE: Nowa Huta Cultural Centre (PL Nowohuckie Centrum Kultury) / Krakow Choreographic Centre | C4 Studio
Accademia Susanna Beltrami is an excellent training centre, international benchmark for young artists and dance creatives, that here can experiment and specialize themselves in a stimulating and innovative context.
The Accademia is based in Milan, within the dance community DanceHaus, founded by the choreographer Susanna Beltrami. It is partner of the project DANCEHAUSpiù, National Dance Production Centre, which hosts established companies, festivals, seminars and various artists.
The three-year program aims to train new professional figures with the skills of dancer, performer, choreographer or dance creative, through a solid technical, artistic and cultural preparation provided by internationally renowned teachers. At the same time, our students have the opportunity to prove themselves in professionalizing contexts, thanks to the large number of collaborations with Festivals, Theatres, Cultural Institutions, Fashion and Design Companies. At the end of the three years, the most deserving students will be included in the staff of DANCEHAUS Company and will be supported in preparing auditions for international companies. Moreover, Accademia Susanna Beltrami is partner of Eurasia Dance Project, a project of study and international exchange for both European and Asiatic dancers.
The season starts 1st of October through 2020 June 5th!
THREE YEAR TRAINING COURSE – PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Age: 15/25 years old (male and female)
Duration: October – June
Mandatory attendance: from Monday to Friday, sometime on Saturday (on request)
Timetable: from 3 pm to 7.30 pm
Entry admission: free audition and aptitude interview, to determine the appropriate course level
· Classic technique 1 and 2 (Vaganova) – Carmen Ragghianti
· Classic technique 3 (American) – Selene Manzoni
· Contemporary technique – Matteo Bittante, Davide Montagna
· Floor Work – Alberta Palmisano
· Improvisation and choreographic composition – Marigia Maggipinto
· Choreographic repertoire – Soloists of Compagnia Susanna Beltrami
· Gyrokinesis – Selene Manzoni, Mauro Barbetta
· Energetic Training – Anna Bortoloso
· Choreographic Analysis – Davide Montagna
· Aesthetic Music – Sandro Dandria
· History of the Theatre and Performance – Lorenzo Conti
· Seminars of Anatomy – Simone Canali
· Workshops with guest teachers – Stefano Fardelli, Giorgio Rossi, Hanna Gillgren, Riccardo Olivier
PROGRAM OF THE AUDITION
The AUDITION will take place with the execution of a floor work class, followed by a contemporary tecnique workshop held by Stefano Fardelli, guest teacher of Accademia Susanna Beltrami and Director of the EURASIA DANCE PROJECT.
The outcome of the AUDITION will be notified immediately at the end of the same or the next week by email.
Scholarships currently available!!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send us your CV and a photo of yourself to email@example.com adding to the subject of the letter: “INTERNATIONAL AUDITIONS”
There is no fee to audition!
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com For further information, please visit the website: www.accademiabeltrami.com