We are very happy to hear so many encouraging words, and also to talk about our festival! On Tuesday, November 13 we had the press conference dedicated to the BalletOFFFestival. In the official part met:
- Katarzyna Olesiak, Director of the Culture and National Heritage Department of the Municipality of Krakow
- Zbigniew Grzyb, Director of the Nowa Huta Cultural Centre
- Monika Świeca, employee of the Krakow Choreographic Centre
- Israel Aloni, cofounder of iCoDaCo
- Weronika Pelczyńska, dancer and choreographer, one of the iCoDaCo artists
All of the guests were invited to see the open rehearsal of “it will come later” that will be premiered on 22 November.